Friday, August 13, 2010

WAA Podcast Episode 10: Our Salute to Potluck Do's and Dont's (38:01)


Welcome to podcast number 10 “What’s an Adventist?”!


When it comes to Adventist potlucks you never know what you’re going to get! Oh the drama! Oh the suspense! Oh my goodness, what’s in that??

This week Jesse Sias and Samuel Ikonne, with the help of our listeners, talk about the do’s and don’t’s of potlucking. This has to be one of the most informative and perhaps shocking podcasts yet. Thanks to everyone who helped make this 10th podcast one for the books! (click on title to hear podcast)

If you would like to add a comment about this “potlucking” podcast please click on the comments link below. If there’s a topic you would like for us to talk about, email us at whatsanadventist@hotmail.com or find us on facebook!

1 comment:

  1. Really enjoyed this podcast! I am the head deaconess at my church, and I host a potluck every Sabbath! I really liked the comment about the cheese with Haystacks. It made me laugh as I thought that we always put the cheese at the end of the table! Next time we have haystacks I will think about the comment I heard here. :o) This is the first podcast I have listened to, but I will definitely be listening to more! :o)

    ReplyDelete